PLT Services will come to you and provide classes to your entire company, allowing the contractor to save the cost of sending employees out of town to fulfill their CEU requirements. Our regularly scheduled classes are reasonably priced for the individual needing to renew their personal license.
Some of the Classes PLT Services Offers:
- National Electrical Code Chapter 725 2020 and related Articles. This class covers Class 1,2,and 3 wiring and other specifically related issues.
- National Electrical code Chapter 800 2020. This class covers communications wiring and specifications. These classes both meet the 2 hour CEU minimum renewal requirement.
- NEC and The PLT, This Class covers the National Electrical Code and how it relates to the PLT. This meets 4 CEU Minimum Hours OTHER TECHNICAL CLASSES MN Rules 2020.
- Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems. Low Voltage Wiring with a residential emphasis.
- Introduction to Access Control systems.
- Alternative Communications for the alarm Industry including Internet reporting, DSL problems, VOIP, and Cellular
Classes can be run at your facility for up to 30 students per class. You may schedule for as few as 4 hours or as many as 16. Pick and choose the class that best fits your company or work with our training staff to design a specific schedule to best fit your needs.
Call Today for a free no obligation quote to have us come to you. (763) 413-8217
Our Training Staff can design a specific class based on your specific industry, Just call and we can create a class just for you.